It is a strict policy of this office that all maintenance requests are presented in writing before they can be acted upon.

Only URGENT REPAIRS will be accepted verbally, but must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible.

Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, urgent repairs in a rental property are:

  • burst water service
  • blocked or broken toilet system
  • serious roof leak
  • gas leak
  • dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm or fire damage
  • failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
  • failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
  • a serious fault in a lift or staircase

In the event of an emergency, please contact one of our trades people listed below:

Trade                                                Contact Number                           Contact

Plumber                                           0401 135 375                                 Waterworks – Michael

Plumber                                           0417 599 334                                 Spicer Plumbing – Darren

Electrician                                       0418 379 316                                 Ark Electrics Pty Ltd – Andy

Locksmith                                        03 9739 5555                                 Statewide Locksmiths

Locksmith                                        0407 744 537                                 Frontline Locksmiths

Flooding                                           0478 019 109                                 Radius Carpet Cleaning – Chase

State Emergency Service – Contact 132 500

Fire & life threatening emergencies – Contact 000

If you have no water or a power outage, it is always important to check with the service provider/ distributor to see if they can help first.

Please Note: If a tradesman is called out for a repair that is deemed non-urgent, the Tenant/s will be responsible for payment of the invoice.