For all maintenance requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a maintenance request form
Urgent repairs in rental properties
* burst water service
* blocked or broken toilet system
* serious roof leak
* gas leak
* dangerous electrical fault
* flooding or serious flood damage
* serious storm or fire damage
* failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
* failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
* an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
* a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
Should any of the above occur and you cannot get in contact with Ray White Mitcham, please contact one of our licensed contractors which is listed in your tenant pack.
Please Note that some emergency call out charges may apply and invoices will be billed to tenants if the request is deemed not to be an urgent repair by the contractor.