Why you should appoint a Property Manager?
Here are some quick reasons why you should select a professional service:
- They are professionals in property management. The services they can offer you and the tenant are usually extensive and are backed by industry tools and services.
- Property managers have access to reports, fact and trends to help price and promote your property in the best way possible.
- Property managers have good local contacts when repair and maintenance work is required.
- Tenants most often find it easier to access and discuss matters with property managers as a third party, which means better communication and less possible conflict for you.
- The property manager acts as a buffer between you and the tenant if things go wrong and can help negotiate matters so that conflict puts less direct stress on you.
What you can expect from a property manager?
When appointing a property manager, you will sign a property management agreement, and much like a lease, its terms and conditions form a contract. These agreements vary in their terms as agreed between you and the property manager and contain notice periods for termination.
Other functions of the property manager include:
- advertising for tenants, including online advertising;
- screening, interviewing and performing reference checks on prospective renters;
- negotiating rental terms on your behalf;
- explaining the tenancy agreement to renters and obtaining signed lease documents;
- preparing the Entry Conditions Report;
- lodging the bond with the relevant bond board or trust;
- collecting the rent and transferring it to your account;
- sending you monthly payments and commission reports;
- receiving and conciliating rates notices;
- arranging quotes and repairs and documenting these in your account;
- conducting property inspections;
- generally dealing with the tenant for all matters on your behalf, and
- effectively managing your property for maximum return and convenience to you.
Contact your local Ray White Mitcham agent now on 9872 3995, email us email@example.com or fill out the form below.