This property is available now.
CRISP AND CLASSIC, FIVE BEDROOM BEAUTY
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
You will be impressed with this ageless, crafted and elegant family home. The interior is fresh and vibrant and conveniently located just a short stroll to Orchard Grove Reserve. Enjoy the Wurundjeri walking trail, as well as Eley Park, whilst moments from Orchard Grove Primary, St Luke's Catholic Primary, PLC, Mt Scopus and Deakin University. Minutes from Blackburn South shops, and central to Burwood Heights shopping centre, Burwood One and Forest Hill Chase. Trams run conveniently close on Burwood Hwy, and numerous local buses frequent the area also.
Key property features include:
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and caesar-stone bench top
- Stunningly rich polished timber floors
- Luxe open plan Family/Dining room
- Five spacious bedrooms ALL with built in robes
- Two contemporary bathrooms, one of which has been renovated
- Covered north facing bullnose verandah
- Modern Alfresco deck
- Ducted heating
- Split system cooling (Evaporative cooling not included)
- Garden Shed
- Single covered carport with additional parking available
**PLEASE NOTE OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK INSPECTION TIMES PRIOR TO VIEWING**
Photo I.D required at Inspections.
DRIVEWAY CAN BE USED FOR ADDITIONAL PARKING OR PLENTY OF STREET PARKING AVAILABLE.
Please contact Ray White Mitcham 9872 3995 for further information
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.