Ray White Mitcham
Application Pending ** Low maintenance living with a view
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
The immaculately presented home is located in a lovely leafy residential area, just around the corner from Rangeview Primary School, kindergarten and is in the Vermont Secondary College zone. Within walking distance to buses and Heatherdale railway station, and just a short drive will take you to the Eastlink entrance, Eastland Shopping Centre, Mitcham and Rangeview shops.
Key property features include:
- Huge living room with views of the Dandenong Ranges
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Updated kitchen with meals area and all new appliances including Bosch dishwasher
- Second living/sitting/formal dining room
- Three generous bedrooms with good size built in robes
- Two light and bright renovated bathrooms plus two toilets
- Laundry with outside access
- Double carport and a double lock up garage with workshop
- Space to park a few more cars on the long paved driveway
- Deck off kitchen overlooking front gardens
- Under house storage
- Low maintenance gardens with no lawns to mow!
- Huge entertaining paved backyard
This private positioned brick veneer home is on the high side of the street. Enjoy the benefits on living on the border of Mitcham and Vermont including the Vermont Secondary College Zone.
**PLEASE NOTE OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK INSPECTION TIMES JUST PRIOR TO VIEWING**
Please contact Anna Ogden at Ray White Mitcham on 9872 3995/0488 477 784 or at email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.