Ray White Mitcham
Walk to Ringwood East station or catch the bus
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This delightful two bedroom unit is well located, tucked back and away from the street and any noise. You will be pleased to find that the unit is still conveniently located near Heathmont train station, and the newly developed and renovated Eastland Shopping Centre, various local schools and Eastlink Freeway only moments away.
Key Property Features:
- Gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Master features large built-in-robe
- Brand new polished timber floorboards
- Light-filled lounge room with access to 1 of 2 private courtyards
- Abundant cupboard space in the kitchen
- Kitchen includes dishwasher and electric appliances
- Spacious bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower (no bath)
- Separate additional toilet
- Two separate low maintenance courtyards
- Double lock-up garage
***Please note that the property is undergoing minor upgrades. Some items will differ from displayed photos.***
Please apply via 1Form as soon as possible if you are interested! We will not process applications until you have inspected the property.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS***
For further information please contact Ray White Mitcham on (03) 9872 3995.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.