Renovated and perfect location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set in a quiet no-through road, this delightful unit is generously filled with natural lighting throughout. Spacious and modern, this brick veneer residence is perfect for walking to Eastland Shopping Centre and the Ringwood train station. The low maintenance well maintained courtyard is an additional added bonus for someone looking to enjoy the convenience of the Ringwood locale, which is swiftly becoming one of the most desirable suburbs in Melbourne.
Key property features include:
- Ducted heating & reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Two very adequately sized light-filled bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
- Fully equipped renovated kitchen with gas cooking and oven
- Spacious living/dining areas
- Large family bathroom with separate toilet
- Courtyard boasts an added entertainer's deck and beautifully maintained small garden
- Single Lock-up garage
This well maintained unit is currently $380 per week or $1651 per calendar month. Rent is due, monthly, in advance and bond is the same value (both of these are DUE UPON ACCEPTANCE).
If you are keen on this property we encourage you to apply through 1form (https://1form.com/) ASAP, so we can begin application checks.
**PLEASE NOTE OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK TIMES PRIOR TO VIEWING**
*Please ensure to have photo ID with you at all property inspections for security purposes*
Please contact Ray White Mitcham now on 9872 3995.
- Air Conditioning
1 garage space