Renovated in prime position
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This recently modernised home is in a beautiful street and backs on to Nicoll Park, essentially tripling your backyard. Convenience is only moments away with the Eastern freeway entrance just up the road and is also in close proximity to Nunawading train station, North Blackburn shopping centre, Blackburn high school, Springview primary school, plus is a short stroll to Nunawading's popular Peddler Cafe and local shops.
- Freshly painted throughout with modern neutral colours
- Freshly polished floorboards throughout
- Kitchen with new gas oven/stove-top and good bench space
- Separate dining meals area
- Renovated central bathroom with bath, shower and separate new toilet
- Spacious lounge room with bi-folding doors opening out to front porch
- Huge master bedroom ceiling fan and built in robe
- Two other spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate laundry
- Front terrace
- Fully fenced perimeter
- Rear gate for access to Nicoll park and tennis courts
- Fantastic large backyard with entertaining area
- Lock up garage with plenty of extra parking in driveway
Also featuring beautiful high ceilings, decorative cornices, plenty of storage and within easy reach of handy local amenities.
**PLEASE NOTE OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK INSPECTION TIMES PRIOR TO VIEWING**
Please contact Ray White Mitcham on 9872 3995 or 0488 477 784 for further information.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.