Ray White Mitcham
Spacious and well located
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Good sized family home ideally located on the corner of McLaren Street and McLochlan Street only minutes walk to public transportation, Bayview Reserve and near by prominent schooling facilities.
Key property features include:
- Low maintenance front and rear garden
- Good Sized bedrooms; two of three have robes and evaporative cooling
- Well zoned living areas
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and meals area
- Formal dining room
- Large carpeted lounge room
- Separate bathroom to toilet
- Rear access room
- Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling
- Single lock up garage, double carport and rear shed
- Fully fenced
- Mount Waverley Secondary College and Glen Waverley Secondary College, as well as numerous private schools such as Salesian College, Avila College and PLC.
- Monash and Deakin University a short bus/car trip away
- Close proximity to Chadstone shopping centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, and Mt Waverley Village Shopping centre.
- Train station is 2 blocks away and other public transportation is at the end of either street
- Please note that the gas wall heater identified in the lounge does not work however there is ducted heating.
This is an ideal family home with a secure backyard and will definitely impress. Do not miss out an opportunity to view this property as it will surely not be available for long.
**PLEASE NOTE OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CHECK INSPECTION TIMES JUST PRIOR TO VIEWING**
Please contact Anna Ogden at Ray White Mitcham on 9872 3995 or via email email@example.com
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Evaporative Cooling
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.